Your family’s home away from home
Family holidays create fond memories that are cherished for years to come. Picking the perfect place is an important key to having a wonderful time away, and with the Alpine Activity Centre, you can’t go wrong.
Whether you’re on a budget, have a large family or just want to get away with the kids, the Alpine Activity Centre is one of the best-kept secrets for an affordable holiday in the Snowy Mountains and Jindabyne region.
Our spacious, self-contained cottages sleep up to nine (9) people, giving you and your family privacy and plenty of room to unwind, relax and spend quality time together.
- High-quality, full-sized kitchen with all the basics you need, and plenty of space to knock out a delicious budget family meal
- Practical laundry – so you don’t need to pack for every day of the week
- Outdoor barbecue on the verandah makes for easy entertaining in a family-friendly environment
- Everyone’s welcome at the Alpine Activity Centre – our cottages have facilities to cater for mobility requirements, including handrails in our bathrooms
- Location, location, location – Alpine Activity Centre is located a few minutes away from the centre of Jindabyne, with easy access to shops, cafes and a short drive from Kosciuszko National Park.
Our staff are filled with local knowledge and tips to ensure your stay is one your family will always remember.
Your safe stay is important to us. Please check our COVID-19 Safe page for full details.
Ready for a family getaway? Contact our friendly team and we’ll work with you to make sure it’s one for the books.
Image: Destination NSW