The Tony Balthasar Lodge is purpose-built for larger groups.
Named after the adventurous Scout Tony Balthazar, who funded the Alpine Activity Centre, the lodge's two main dormitories – Townsend and Kosciuszko – can sleep up to 40 people in bunks, while its four smaller rooms can sleep up to four people each. With an open plan lounge/dining area, the Lodge is a great place to relax and enjoy the surrounding bush land, or gather as a large group for indoor activities.
- A large, modern commercial style kitchen with new ovens, gas cooktops and microwaves allowing groups to self-cater during their stay
- Large dining room with 100-seat capacity and views over Lake Jindabyne
Drying room with professional ski boot dryers and clothing drying area
- Adults lounge area with television and DVD player
- Outdoor play area with spotlights for night games and activities
- Large bitumen gated carpark with space for cars and coaches
View Tony Balthasar Lodge Terms and Conditions.
For more information, contact us on (02) 6456 2433, firstname.lastname@example.org or send us an enquiry.