The Tony Balthasar Lodge is purpose-built for larger groups.
Named after the adventurous Scout Tony Balthazar, who funded the Alpine Activity Centre, the lodge's two main dormitories – Townsend and Kosciuszko – can sleep up to 40 people in bunks, while its four smaller rooms can sleep up to four people each.
With an open plan lounge/dining area, the Lodge is a great place to relax and enjoy the surrounding bushland or gather as a large group for indoor activities.
Facilities in the lodge include:
- Bunk-bed style accommodation for up to 80 people (split into two main dormitories)
- A large, modern commercial style kitchen with new ovens, gas cooktops and microwaves allowing groups to self-cater during their stay
- Large dining room with 100-seat capacity and views over Lake Jindabyne
Drying room with professional ski boot dryers and clothing drying area
- Adults lounge area with television and DVD player
- Outdoor play area with spotlights for night games and activities
- Large bitumen gated car park with space for cars and coaches
View Tony Balthasar Lodge Terms and Conditions.
Contact our friendly team to learn more about our Tony Balthasar Lodge.